Crazy thing: drugs that suppress the body’s immune system or only treat symptoms. Solution: Try a natural remedy. One example is olive leaf extract.
Olive Leaf Extract may well be one of the most significant anti-infection agents ever discovered. …For over 6,000 years, an extract from the leaves of this revered tree has been used as a folk remedy for many types of infections.
Scientific research has now shown that olive leaf extract contains powerful active ingredients, such as oleuropein and calcium elenolate, which actually help destroy viruses, fungi, bacteria, and parasites that cause disease. Although olive leaf extract is capable of killing a broad range of infection-causing agents, it does not harm the beneficial bacteria in your body. Many studies show it to be very safe, nontoxic and effective, even for children.
Research shows a wide range of actions of olive leaf extract. It has the ability to:
- Powerfully strengthen the immune system
- Degrade organisms of all types, without harming the normal flora. Examples include Giardia, Chlamydia, fungi (such as candida), yeast, Clostridium, Helicovacter, viruses, etc.
- Stop arthritis inflammation in both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduce insulin need in diabetics.
- Eliminate chronic fatigue.
- Reduce elevated blood pressure in high blood pressure patients.
- Normalize abnormal heart beats – arrhythmias
- Clear fungus of all types – jock itch, athlete’s foot, fungal nails, etc.
- Clear viruses of all types – herpes, influenza, colds, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, retroviruses such as AIDS, etc.
- Decrease pain from hemorrhoids.
- Create abundant energy.
- Give permanent relief of malaria.
- Neutralize the production of reverse transcriptase as well as protease.
By interfering with the amino acid processes of pathogenic microbes, olive leaf extract prevents them from reproducing. Some studies suggest that calcium elenolate can enter virally-infected cells in the body and stop them from replicating.
Virus shedding is the process by which viruses reproduce. Calcium elenolate attaches to the cell’s membrane and stops the viruses from multiplying and spreading. Calcium elenolate neutralizes the virus’ production of reverse transcriptase and protease. Without these enzymes, a retrovirus (such as AIDS) cannot alter the RNA of a healthy cell in order to reproduce itself. The virus is stopped cold.
It is also said that olive leaf extract lowers hypertension and improves blood circulation. It also helps in reducing bad cholesterol and at the same increases good cholesterol level. Scientific studies have proven the various benefits of olive leaf extract. Due to the presence of antioxidants, this extract helps in scavenging free radicals, which are responsible for attacking body cells and tissues. Hence, it restores cells by preventing cellular damage.
It is also said to be good in the treatment of ear infections. I encourage you to google ‘olive leaf extract’ and do some research of your own if interested. Or go out and buy some olive leaf extract. (I have the liquid version which is kept refrigerated).